Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Happy birthday Finka!!!


Here are some photos I found quickly this morning from the last 8 months. The one of her with another cat in a basket is the one we saw on the internet when we were looking for a kitten, so this is her first photo. Then the other ones are with Genghis, obviously enjoying the lovely cushion he provides for her!! I cannot upload a recent one of her at the moment cos I am not connected to my printer etc but she is lovely; very dark fur now, and a much darker brown face with ears that no longer remind us of a bat!!! And at the moment she is lying quietly on our bed in between the pillows in the dip that forms there. Anyway, I am thinking about Xander as well today, as it is also his birthday, and he was such a wonderful personality........we miss him such a lot.
Sue xx

No comments: