Les Mis Trailer

Monday 22 February 2010

Rain, rain, go away...

Come again another day! Probably tomorrow if I look at the forecast!! At least it is washing the snow away so that is something.
Today was a difficult day. I don't really want to talk too much about it, but lets just say that it is the' beginning of the end of things' and that although it is very sad, it is the best for us both. Never easy, always emotional, and not without a great deal of thought and consideration. But I do feel that honesty is the best policy in this life, and without it what do we have to recommend ourselves? Having to face oneself in the mirror is the hardest thing, but I personally feel that when it comes to myself, I can only do this if I know there is nothing to hide or be ashamed of, and that I need to find truth in it whenever I look deep into my heart. Experiences shape our decisions and choices every day, and what I went through within my own family left its own deep impression upon me. So I face an uncertain future. I know that. But it holds hope as well as fear; happiness as well as anxiety, and the opportunity for the unknown to unfold and embrace me. So we have raised a glass to our own futures and that of the others, and we can do that as good friends which means a great deal to us both. We only hope that our friends and family can be as gracious as we are towards one another.
Sue xx

No comments: