Les Mis Trailer

Friday 19 February 2010

My stamped bookmarks

Here are the bookmarks I have been stamping recently. I have used the Adirondack and distress inks along with my Stazon black, various stamps and layering effects. If you look carefully you can see that the first step is to stamp a background grunge stamp effect using distress embossing ink. Then I went over the paper with different colour inks, using the Tim Holtz blending tool and just swirling the ink to blend it as I wanted. Then I used the same colour inks to stamp different images onto the paper before adding the main stamps or text using the black Stazon. It takes about 5 minutes per bookmark if you have everything you need close to hand! I have backed my bookmarks with cardstock so that they have a little more weight to them and are not so floppy! Lastly I add a matching ribbon to the top of the case and voila!! They are complete! Fun and easy to do, and make great gifts or thank you's don't they?
Sue xx

No comments: