Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 14 February 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY

Happy Valentine's Day! Happy Birthday aunty Sally!!! It is snowing here in Westwoud and the world is once again turning white. A perfect romantic scene for lovers who enjoy a day by an open fire and great food and champagne, red roses - the works! My son has done his absolute best for his girlfriend, Lieke. He bought the single red rose, and the chocolates, he got the card from me which he wrote in, and decorated the envelope, he made heart-shaped cupcakes whilst waiting for her to arrive last night..................aah! Oh, and not forgetting the love CD!!!!
My contribution to love is this video clip, which I promised to add today. One of my all time favourite love songs, and actually it was used last night on BBC1 for the dance final, so obviously a popular choice! ENJOY.
Sue xx

No comments: