Les Mis Trailer

Monday 15 February 2010

No luck for Tim

Well, that's it. My poor son has decided enough is enough and he will not get his scooter any more. He failed by just 2 once again, and after 5 attempts he has said that he isn't prepared to go for it another time. There was just one more opportunity to take it before the new tests come into play, and when I offered it to him, he said no. I really feel for him, but he has obviously done his best now, and has lost confidence that he can pass it. So he has to wait until he is 18 and can have driving lessons instead. There's not much I can say to him in this situation as words are not of any comfort, but I am proud of him for trying so many times, and not giving up straight away, and I hope that he can recognise that for himself. Not meant to be I guess..................
Sue xx

No comments: