Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 20 February 2010

Busy, busy.........

Even though I didn't have to get up early for Tim this morning I had slept so poorly that I was awake anyway!!! Fortunately we had done the shopping yesterday as I was not looking forward to yet another Saturday running from one place to the other! Instead we went to Ikea for a few things needed to finish the laminate flooring in the hall and upstairs outside Peter's bedroom. This done, we can finish the walls and ceiling and actually complete a job from last year! I bought a couple of small bedside lamps which I have been needing for a while now, so I was happy with them, as well as a table lamp + shade for later on. It was a good opportunity to look around and see what is new and what is just nice to dream about! I love decorating interiors so this sort of outing is great for me and I did need cheering up this morning I can tell you. And now I am resting as I am so tired from lack of a good nights sleep last night. It has been snowing once again here but it soon disappears due to the thaw that is finally happening. I think I shall go downstairs and watch the live Eastenders episode I missed last night when I have sat here a while longer. I am scouring the internet for ideas for me and Becci and I am determined to find something on our shoestring budget!!!! But it is wearing doing it constantly so I am going to stop and start again tomorrow.
Sue xx

No comments: