Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 7 November 2010

Good going, girl!!

I am delighted to report a 4.6 kilo weight loss since I started my diet plan!!!! I am just 2.9k off where I decided I wanted to be before visiting my friends so maybe it is possible to achieve now............Keep strong, girl!!! Jackie and I had agreed that we would lost half a stone before we saw each other so I have managed that now, so that is great. Just need to keep going, right? A long, long way...............but it sounds less when I say it out loud now anyway!!!

Just trying to decide what to do this morning: something creative or something practical, hmm, not really much of a decision is it?!! I need to start designing our christmas cards and stop procrastinating about it and surfing the blogs for ideas and inspiration 'cos really, I do know what I want to do this year!!! ha! Yes, the girl is on fire!!! Simple and effective is what I am going for this year. I've done twee ( cute) and I've done complicated, so now; nice 'n easy for me!! I have decided on my stamps, I have decided on colours, I have got the tools and the ink and the embossing powder............what's holding me back I wonder? Nothing!!!;-)
This is the last week I will have the time to prepare those I want to take with me to England so the tension is just about right for me to knuckle down and create. So Suzanne, stop thinking, and start inking!!
Sue xx

No comments: