Les Mis Trailer

Friday 26 November 2010

early morning study

Ouch! It was not through choice that I found myself sitting at the computer at 4am this morning!! Seriously, I would have preferred sleep!! But it was a terrible night with little real sleep and I was awake off and on until I woke up properly around 3 o'clock, and couldn't go back to sleep after that point. So what is a girl to do? Sit and write essays!!! It is now 5.36am and I am flagging. All thought - out and done. My head hurts and throbs, the bed looks like a bomb hit it, I'm dying for a cup of tea, and the alarm just went off!!! Yes, I have to go to work today, so time to gird my loins, take a shower and get started on the proper business of the day.
Before I do that, the last minutes of my marathon essay writing veered off on a search for suitable quotations to use in my personal essay. I sought out my personal favourite: Pooh. So this is what he has to say to you this morning:-


'promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would I’d never leave.’

No comments: