Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 24 January 2012

To err is human; to forgive divine

is, I believe, how the saying goes.

I have been worrying about the absence of the subsidy payment that Tim applied for from school for his placement since we were told we would get half before he goes and the rest upon completion of the three weeks. Yet he has not received a sous as yet. Which as you can imagine causes me nightmares!! So I decided it was time to do something about it today, so I emailed his tutor..............and eventually we learned that there had been a mistake. Instead of ACTIONING the application, they had ARCHIVED it!!! Now it is panic stations as they race to get it paid out to Tim and his fellow student by next Monday or Tuesday at the very latest. At least they will now receive the full amount up front, which works out so much better for us, but what a to-do!! Not very impressed I have to say, school! So long as it gets paid now, I suppose we can be thankful. I'm learning that sometimes I need to overcome my reticence and be more assertive and enquiring about things I am unsure of....done a lot of that today!! Pat on the back, old girl!!!
Sue xx

No comments: