Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Sad, sad news

Yesterday I went to the annual New Years Breakfast that we hold every year for staff and clients. I arrived at work to find out that one of our clients sadly, and most unexpectedly, passed away during the holiday week. She died in her sleep aged 54. It was her funeral yesterday. RIP.

This morning I read an email from my good friend Jackie who was here in the autumn telling me that her father passed away on Christmas Day. He had been very ill whilst she was here but was on the mend, so they had celebrated Christmas with him on December 24th at his home, as he was not up to travelling to their home, when he suddenly took a turn for the worse. She did get to spend some time with him before he died, which has to be her comfort at this awful time. My heart goes out to her and her family.
Sue xx

No comments: