Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 14 February 2008

Xander, our Blue Point Siamese

This is now framed and hanging in our downstairs loo!!! I had got some gorgeous blue paper from somewhere....not sure which shop.........and it matched the blue reflected on Xanders chest so it was perfect for this photo. Xander was sitting in my room in the only sunlit patch on the floor but there was a blue shoebox next to him which meant that this was reflected on his chest when I took the photo! I have been quite romantic with this layout and used the paper to add to the decoration, keeping it in one piece. I have added some grunge swirl in silver ink and the odd flower which I glimmermisted first etc and then rub-ins and ribbons etc.This isn't a great shot of it as the light is reflected into the layout, but it is here and I will take a better one before I add it to my album over at scrapfever. Talking about that...I am having tremendous difficulty with the paper in the scrapkit this month as it refuses to stick well enough. It is pretty paper but I hate using it! Sorry and all that, but is anyone else having this problem or not?! I have got really great glue that sticks anything solid, but it just dries on this paper and before I am done it is already loose again. Incredibly frustrating I can tell you!!! Let me know if you have experienced this too and what the solution is please!!! Going off to work now so bye bye.x

No comments: