Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 7 February 2008

my scrap table mess!

Ok, I know it doesn't look tidied...but it is! I have got my heart shelf finally out of storage and on the wall, and there is just room for a few stamps I always use and my brads etc. And then surrounding my cutting mat I have got all the little pots etc with various essentials in! I am getting the fabulous 'lazy susan' organiser for my birthday so it will take up less space -and therefore I can add more pots to the table!! I do keep everything in the same place on the table, it is true, because that way I notice if something is missing or I have used it up etc, and I can lay my hands on things much more easily this way. What do you think? Organised chaos??!!
(have made my large letter layout for the challenge this morning, after the ironing...aren't I good?!). Garden Centre here I come!

No comments: