Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 7 February 2008

Big Letter Layout!

So it isn't my usual style but it sort of happened with the photo! And I think it is ok. I have used paper which has an old map of England on it and another with all old advertising pictures etc. The C is in harlequin grunge and embossed in gold. I have tried to emphasise the wonderful colour and sparkle of the cider by using mirror pieces around the photo; see-through letters; little gems and embossing powder. The text just says that is is one of my favourite drinks and sadly missed over here! We were in Yorkshire last autumn for a weekend and this was at the pub we used to haunt when we were out on the moors: THE STRINES . Fabulous weather that weekend so we were sitting outside with our neighbours enjoying a CIDER.....................

No comments: