Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 5 February 2008

This weeks efforts so far!

The first picture is of some of my paper flowers that I have 'glimmer-misted'!! Love the results! I use 2 colours and then leave them to dry over night or if I am in a hurry I use my heat tool...
they are super on cards and add a real touch of glamour!
Then I have made a card from a sketch on the clubsite that Tiets runs. This is my first go at the challenge so I hope I know how to get it uploaded and submitted. Then I was sitting designing cards for the workshop I am giving next week at Kreatief, and ended up with this vintage-style card for my daughters 21st birthday ( don't look Becci!). I was really happy with it as she loves all things vintage and this fits her perfectly. The second magnolia card was just for a birthday coming up this month; I am snowed under with them at the moment!!!! Enjoy.x

No comments: