Les Mis Trailer

Friday 29 February 2008

storage for ribbon

I have finally found a solution I like for my ribbon storage. I got the idea from another blog, but by accident came across the DOLLY PEGS at the Zinkenviool and have started winding them all up! It keeps them nice and flat but no fold lines so it is perfect. I am currently storing them in plastic pots that I have had yogurt in etc. but I want to get enough to be able to sort them out into colours, and in nice pots from Ikea maybe....Jayne will sell them to you for 14,95euro for 50 dollies, which is wonderful. In the shop you need to tell them what you want them for, or that you are a scrapper etc, and Jayne will know what you want!! I bought the first lot nicely wrapped in ribbon and paper for 2.50 euro for 5 pegs, but today I heard that it was so much better to buy the 50 and get more for my money!!! I think they are far easier to find and buy in the UK or the USA, but here they are seldom seen, so this is SUPER!!!! I am spreading the word and already know of a few other folk who are wending their way towards BovenKarspel and DE ZINKENVIOOL!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ineke said...

Wouldn't it be fun to draw little faces on these pegs?? Turn them into honourable ladies! :-)