Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 6 February 2008

New cards

These 3 cards are ones I have made for my next workshop. Some of the inspiration f0r them came from the paper itself this time as they are so gorgeous! Very spring-like and fresh, all the reds and blues and greens. I usually make 3 different styled cards for workshops as I think this is a good way to get participants into new ways of cardmaking. And I find it so hard to want to make the same one over and over again!!! I adore the new cardstock as it is perfect for the blank card itself - feels great! I think I am in love with it!! Still trying to navigate my way around all those delightful blogs out there! I click on so many links from the one to the other and find all kinds of interesting people creating WONDERFUL things! So, re-charge your creative energies ladies and make 2008 the best yet!! xx

No comments: