Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 20 February 2008

reasons to be cheerful.....as the song goes!!

one, two, three!!!! Well, I am busy trying to think of some as I feel kinda let down at the moment on more than one front. I have spent the night thinking about what to say, and trying not to allow all my anger and frustrations to spill out, as that won't change anything anyway...(.wow, I am getting tolerant in my old age!!) BUT! I was due to give a workshop on 1st March in Ermelo, and sadly that has had to be cancelled due to too many people changing their plans. I feel very badly for the person who organised it all, and for myself as well, as I was really looking forward to it! However, the most frustrating part of it is that it will be my birthday on 28 February and I had planned to hold my party on the 1st since it is the nearest Saturday, and due to the crop, I have not arranged anything at all. D and B!!!!! I am in two minds now as to what to do, but I have not reached a conclusion as yet. I am toying with the idea of suggesting that anyone who still wants to do the workshop can come to me, but I cannot accommodate too many people in my atelier, and frankly, do I want to go out and celebrate my birthday instead?!!!!! So the discussion is between my generous and forgiving angel and the one who sits on the other shoulder who is still feeling rather p....d off!!!! Neither has won as yet.The jury is still out I fear. But I am cheerful in as much as I have made my surprise for a magazine which I hope to send in, so cannot as yet show here, and my friends birthday is tomorrow and she is lovely so that is great that we can share her party this Sunday, and we are having friends over this Saturday for the day etc which I am looking forward to....that's 2 reasons isn't it? Oh and the third is that it finally said in my sons school book that he had had a great day yesterday. WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Just to read that once is a great happiness for us, so I really hope he keeps getting more and more of them. What I do notice is that he has no problems when it is the sport or the creative sessions. Here he shines, but the actual academic struggle remains a problem. Ah well, I know it will be ok in the end but that light at the end of the tunnel is still very small and dim. C'mon Tim, you can do it!!!! So today I am going to do some housework and then try and create a christmas card - yes, you heard it right! - for the competition over at Tiets cards. It is quite difficult getting in the mood for it really, but I will search out my papers and see what I can come up with!! I have sent off my package for the card chain already so only await mine in the post before I can do that one too. If I were Pooh Bear, I would now eat a large jar of hunny, but I am me, so I am going to drown my sorrows by ordering some new stamps at www.happystampers.co.uk !!!!! (semi-cheered now!)

No comments: