Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Treat in store!!!

Tim came into my scraproom last night and stood by my desk ....usually a sign that he wants something!! Eventually he said that the HAARLEM GLOBETROTTERS were coming to Holland and he wanted to know whether we could go and see them; his all-time heros!!! Anyway, once he had gone off to basketball training I went onto the Hoppers site (where he plays in Hoorn) and found all the details etc and went ahead and booked 3 tickets for 3 May in Almere. One happy child!!!! Actually it will be a wonderful event as there is such razzmatazz attached to their show and it is great fun to be there. Tim is planning to wear his HG top and outfit and is smiling constantly at the moment! Since Almere is not so far away from us it seemed a terrific birthday present for our soon to be 15 year old son. I will have something new to scrap too!! I have already asked Chantal for the basketball brads she has got in stock, now to ask Sylvia what paper she can lay her hands on for me.......and at the same time I am getting ready for Peters birthday this evening. He is 56 - WOW!!!! Can't believe it yet! He had bought a new TOMTOM so I got him the leather case for it which he was pleased with I think.....and Tim had got him wine, nuts and chocolate - 3 of his favourite things!!! So that was ok. And tomorrow I start my secret campaign to change myself in time for my 50th next year.................no more about that here but maybe later. Happy birthday to all other Aquarians who are celebrating today!

No comments: