Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 14 February 2008

Happy Valentines Day

http://mb.lifetimemoments.com/index.php?s=5eb9f9e5f4c0450a04b938540ec88033&showtopic=161626 This made ME happy anyway; check out this link to the sneak peaks at the CHA show in Anaheim. Wonderful stuff, and several lines that I really hope come to our shops here in Holland! There are too many to name but I saw some fantastic ideas coming into the market and need to save up hard! Where is that lottery win when you need it?!!! I had a great time last night scrapping with Sylvia, although there was more Chat than Scrap! And this morning I had a card workshop so I have had no time to blog until now. And I am so excited as I think I may be going to a 'preview' of new products later on this month, at one of the wholesalers, which would be the perfect birthday present don't you think?! I am SO hoping that it happens and I can go. Wish me luck! Now I need to really go and tidy up upstairs and think about my advertising campaign and how I want to do it. I am being bombarded by advertisers at the moment to do this or that but it is all way too expensive for my budget and I have to pass once again. It is so hard to know which the best option is, and as yet, I haven't found it, apart from people passing my name on to others once they have been here. Thank you to all my kind friends who do this for me! xxxxxx

No comments: