Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 28 February 2008

Thank you one and all.

I have had so many lovely cards already that it is a real feast for my eyes just looking at them above my computer right now! Ineke, what a beautiful creation you sent me!! It is really incredible what you do. I love it! And Ann sent me a hand-stitched cat, which is very colourful and sweet, and the greyhound card from Ann and Max is just great!! I will have to take a better look at it and save it for future reference...........it is so cute! They have greyhounds, well, just one at the moment, which they rescue once they are abandoned after their racing careers are over. They are such gentle and sweet animals, with great temperaments, and such gorgeous eyes........I once had Lurchers when I lived on the farm, and they are wonderful animals too. But now it is Siamese cats who rule the roost here!!!!! Weather is ok for a day out in Haarlem. We are going by train since that is easiest re. parking and prices, and we are booked for dinner at Luca and Lucas's Italian Restuarant which looks wonderful. The diet will be kept to however, so no pasta I am afraid!!! I am doing well now, 5 kilos almost so that is worthwhile. My clothes are starting to feel a little looser; I think it is 7 kils before you go down a dress size (one stone), and I am not quite there yet. I DID manage to completely button up my favourite blouse this morning that I haven't been able to do for years!!!!!! I used to swan around in quite chic clothes in my 'management days' I feel......and so you can count how long ago that was! So, encouraging stuff. I have got a pair of M&S trousers that I am aiming to get into as my first target, plus my pinafore jeans dress as that is also a favourite from ages ago...... but for now, cheerio and for everyone else celebrating today: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: