Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 7 February 2008

Phew, that's done! ( or is it?!)

Actually, it hasn't taken me as long as I had thought, but as promised there is an up-dated list of othe blogs and sites where I take a look regularly. A bit of a mixture I suppose and not all of them are listed yet, but as I come across more I will try to add them at the time. Makes more sense to be efficient though never my strong-point! But now I have to face the ironing or it will never get done, and as a reward I will take myself to the garden centre for some new plants for our bathroom window. The pots look kinda empty without anything in them...................shame! And then I will concentrate on completing my Large Letter Layout for the challenge at Scrapfever......I have taken a huge photo of a pint of cider - one of my favourite drinks and only available in England as far as I know here????? Haven't found it in any supermarkets here anyway. I've got until the 12th february to get it done but that is rapidly approaching isn't it?!! bye for now, the sun is shining,Tim cycled to school without complaining, Peter is working and the cats are haunting me as usual!! They are waiting for me to get settled in my room so they can snuggle down by me in their basket I suspect!

No comments: