Les Mis Trailer

Monday 25 February 2008

2 extra cards!

These are the other 2 cards ( first it was only one but I made another today), so as you can see I really DO love these mice!!! And the text stamp 'young, old, just words' is also from Happy Stampers. I will be 50 next year but I have quite a few friends who are reaching this milestone in the coming months so I am getting prepared! Making their cards well in advance so that I have enough! The largeflower on the second one I cut out of the design paper I was using and then added a paper centre and a pink button. There are fantastic new sets around now that have got various flowers, including felt ones, and buttons in one pack and cost 10euros. There is so much in the set that it is well worth buying instead of all the individual ones that add up to more money.
Anyway, I got interupted as our new oven arrived just now, and is now residing next to the new dishwasher and microwave, at the end of our diningtable!!! They will remain there for a few weeks I fear but after that, joy of joys, the brand new kitchen!!!!!

1 comment:

kate said...

happy birthday!

three little mice
meg faye and me