Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 6 February 2008

I SO need to update my...

I really DO need to update my list of favourite blogs and sites! The ones I regularly visit are not even on yet - apart from Inekes as I check that practically daily! And I adore Ali Edwards and Monique Verbeek....2 very inspiring ladies. And Monique has such great 'sneal peaks' from the CHA's and ...and...there are fantastic things to see out there! Just been browsing some from Canada - with somewhat added interest as I am hoping that our holiday will be to that part of the world next year, and I need to know where the stores are of course!!! I will get a real list made and see what I can alter this week or next; not promisinga deadline!! And maybe I will add some 'how to' photos if I remember. I think the tutorials on line are very helpful and sometimes I wish I had saved them or thought to write down my own. What do you think - interesting? But just for this evening I am going to do nothing except sit on the settee with the DH and see i we can get a bit warmer - both of us heading for the 'flu??????? He has more aches and pains than I do of course ( he is the man!), but I am suffering in silence here..............sniffle, sniffle!!!!

No comments: