Les Mis Trailer

Friday 10 February 2012

Tax return time

Not something I find easy to do, but on the same theme of necessity, it is unavoidable and February is usually the time to get everything in order! So that is what I have been doing this morning. I've made my appointment with the guy who does it all for me, and I am going to be praying really hard that THIS year I don't have to pay anything back!!!! Last year was a disaster - I ended up paying an enormous sum to the taxman which was financial suicide for us. Seemed unfair too, but maybe this year it will be the other way round? Wouldn't that be cool?! I am quite good at keeping everything in order and filing stuff these days, which is a major advance for me as I used to be hopeless at it, so it is just a matter of collecting all the bits and pieces that are of influence in tax terms, and making sure he can do his utmost to work some magic for me this year. Fingers crossed please!

Now its back to the Friday chores before my fingers seize up from cold despite having my rad on in my snug! It's so much less me being here on my own, Tim!!! :-)
Sue xx

No comments: