Les Mis Trailer

Monday 24 October 2011

Time for a reality check!!

Ok, so its two months until Christmas, give or take a week or two! And I need to re-think my diet. Its been creeping back on ever so slowly, but its a trend I am not happy about. I was trying to ignore it, if I'm being honest, but now is the moment to take stock and ACT. The idea of swimming still remains - just need to overcome my issues with 'you know what' . . .but it is the only sport I really enjoy so, yeh, ought to..
The silly thing is, we all know what we have to do to lose weight, right? So why is it so difficult?!!!
I know it is about willpower and the right state of mind, but there has to be more to it than that surely? I am not aiming for a slim me. Not possible to maintain so I have no desire to be a size 12 for two days before starting upwards again. No, I just want to be less, for ever, comfortable in my clothes and appearance, and happy. So, my way of approaching it is to announce it to the world, keep my diet diary once again, and stand on those scales more often!!! Today as it is the first day its a detox start. No bread. No pasta. No rice. No chips. No carbs at all!!
Sue xx

No comments: