Les Mis Trailer

Monday 3 October 2011

A-ma-zing!

Fabulous, brilliant, spell-binding....the Phantom was everything I had hoped for!!! The phantom was played by a wonderful guy who gave it everything he had and then some! It was so beautifully done, and the close ups of the performers showed every little detail  so the deformity of the phantoms face was incredible to see. How did he cope with that I wonder? Fantastic really. The whole thing moved me to tears  in the end, it was so emotionally charged and he and Christine were genuinely crying as they sang the words...so glad I was able to see it. Cannot praise it enough, so watch out for the DVD that comes out in November!
My 36 hour day attempt continues!!! Still rather behind with what I had planned but hoping to catch up somewhat tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!!!
Sue xx

No comments: