Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 6 July 2011

feeling the urge to...................

stamp again!!!! I've been asked to make some CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR CARDS for someone, and so here I am snooping through all the wonderful sites with stamps and paper and inks and everything I have not bought for so long now....................and I want! desire! covert! need! drool! so much new stuff!!!!! OOh, such a lot has changed since I last paid a visit to my favourite stores over here, I think a trip is coming up soon, don't you? Just to look, make notes, see in the flesh, touch, dream, think about what I really need to replace or update - yes, I'm there!
I suppose on the less fluffy cloud which hovers beneath my huge billowy immensely fluffy and dreamy one I mostly inhabit, it all boils down to a need to buy cardstock. Nothing more!! I guess there are inks that could do with replacing as they are drying up, and maybe some embellishments, but I have a lot of stamps already, and plenty of ideas, so do you think it might be possible for me to go and ONLY buy paper???? Hmm, doesn't fill me with so much joy but it would make me feel very Sidney Carton if I did the decent thing and kept within my penny pinching budget and let frugality triumph over greed...
Sue xx

No comments: