Les Mis Trailer

Friday 30 November 2007

What a spread!!!!

This is the high Tea table that Amienke, Marion and Lily had prepared on Thursday. I told you it was splendid!!!! Even though the guests were a little hesitant to start with, I am sure there was very little left over by the end of the evening! Tim's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw all these 'delicious delicacies daintily dished up' for him to choose from!! I was watching Take Two last night and Claudia said that Arlene loves to Alliterate when she is enthusing (or otherwise) about the dancing, so I thought " I will too!" I used to love all that at school. Anyone remember their Malapropisms?!!!!!! I've a friend, Lindsey, who is great at them!!! Since these photos uploaded successfully, I will now try the ones of Amienke with her Cricut etc.....here goes.

1 comment:

Ineke said...

This comment might be lost, as this post was done years ago, but I was looking for images of High Tea, and saw this picture. I immediately thought "This has got to be done in the Netherlands, there are stroopwafels!". I am the other way around to you as in I'm Dutch but living in England. Looking forward to seeing what someone from my new homecountry thinks about the country I was born in :-)