Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 25 November 2007

Frustrations!!!!

I wish I was handier in setting new stuff on the blog!! I have failed now so many times to get new things on the right hand side, and cannot for the life of me work out what I am doing wrong!! I will have to ask my computer guru ( yes, Ineke, that would be you!) how to do it again (sorry!)... I wanted to add a christmas countdown and Barbara told me what to do, but that doesn't work for me yet, and then I was browsing Ali Edwards newsletter and joined the hand-made pledge site, and want to add their badge here.....copied the url etc but got nowhere with it! What do I do wrong???!!!!!! I have been behind with my blogging lately 'cos my DS had been using my computer and messed around with settings etc that beggered up my settings and resulted in my not getting mails or into the blog etc. Peter has spent ages sorting it out for me again, bless him, and now it works! So I will be back!!!!!

No comments: