Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 27 November 2007

Secret santa!!!!

Anyone who knows me will appreciate how much I like to buy/make christmas presents for everyone BUT! at the same time how hard it is for me not to immediately tell them what I have bought!! And today I am absolutely bursting because I have found the perfect pressie for two of my friends!!!!!!! And I cannot tell you anymore than that! I KNOW for 100% that they will be de-lighted (to use a Craig-ism) and totally surprised with what I have got for them.....so now it is in the hands of the post to deliver to me in time to wrap for them!!!! I am off to England next Thursday morning so there is very little time....and if my parcel arrives whilst I am gone, what will DH think?!!!............she's ordered MORE stuff??? He will be equally happy when he sees what is in the package I am sure, and as it is not for me this time, all well and good, right?...!!!!! Thank you to Barbara who helped me get my counter for Christmas on the blog - big hugs since you are very special and going through tense times with your fathers operation and recovery. Bless you for helping me!

No comments: