Les Mis Trailer

Monday 26 November 2007

BEN's BOOK for Christmas

This is the little book of THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS that I have made for Benjamin Stone. He is the son of my cousin James and his wife Zoe, and the grandson of my god-father John Stone and his wife Hilary! This is the front cover (1) and then the inside of the cover with little letters in the post for Santa (2) with a close-up of that (3); the first page of the story (4) and the back of that page (5). I have used the Cricut Christmas cartridge to make the houses which I then embossed with Winter Wonderland powder. I stamped the reindeer and used the Marvy pens to colour them in etc. I printed teh poem out on the computer on transparencies and then backed them with pretty paper and made a frame to support them in the book.

No comments: