Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 15 November 2007

waiting and wondering.....

This Monday just gone we had our interview with the Intake Bureau regarding our son Tim. We had to fill in lots of questionnaires and give our personal information details etc, and now we wait until next week when they will 'give us their advice'. And I don't much care for this waiting and it is not helping me to feel ok at the moment. I have still got this awful cough which I can't seem to get rid of, and I am so worried that it will spark off my asthma again................. Tim is not doing well at school and his report will be a disaster I am afraid!!! He CAN do it all, but sometimes his brain sits upside down in his head and it all goes wrong!!!! I know the feeling which only convinces me even more that he is Dyslexic. The school is arranging that test soon and also for him to see the school psychologist. I wonder what they will make of my DS?!!...in the mean time I do not feel I can concentrate on my scrapping etc and that is annoying too!!! I so enjoy that and it is a way for me to settle and find peace and serenity in this chaotic and sometimes harsh world. Boy, I am reflective today!!! Yesterday was nice though. I went to Den Helder with Amienke and she loved the shop!! She bought a few things for her birthday and pointed out a few others that she would like for her big birthday next week......'in case William and Lily ask'......and we had a lovely time together. She made me really laugh at times- she really knows how to tell a story and it is so visual that I can see what she is describing at times! She is having a High Tea for her birthday and she feels like a Hyacinth Bouquet apparently!!!! I am invited which is very kind of her, and I have offered to make some cookies etc and the cucumber sarnies...............it will be very entertaining I am sure!! Only 2 days until SAG with Loes this Saturday. I am looking forward to it very much, but have no money to spend on any goodies which is a shame...aah! I will get my soft pencils for the stamps tomorrow and then the purse is empty!!!! What will I do????

No comments: