Les Mis Trailer

Friday 2 November 2007

THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS BOOK

back of page 3 ; inside of back cover; back of page 4; back cover; back of page 1; back of page 2; back of page 5; page 1; page 2; page 3; page 4; page 5; This is the book I have made for Christmas, about the story of Father Christmas arriving on Christmas Eve with his reindeers and bringing all the presents. We have read it every year as a family, and love it to bits!!!! I really had fun creating this version for myself, especially with the fantastic paper from My Mind's Eye and the Daisy D rub-ons etc. And those stamps..... wonderful! The front cover will be added later on....forgot to take a picture of it yesterday!!!!!! I have also made one using the frost paper from MME which is going to be completed soon, and then I want to make one more for little Benjamin, my cousins little boy. I think they will be pleased with that as a present for him to enjoy as he grows up. Anyway, if anyone wants to know more about how I made it, then e-mail me please! Got to run, it is a busy day with a workshop party for 6 girls this evening and then the Kreadoe tomorrow all day....our train tickets haven't arrived as yet so that is a blow - NS you have not kept your word!!!!! Anyway, Ann has solved the problem hopefully and they could still arrive today, fingers crossed. Really hoping to buy all that is on my list there...going to the bank now to get my spends out, yippee!!!!

No comments: