Les Mis Trailer

Monday 26 November 2007

continuing with the book..

These are the last pages and I love the presents under the tree!!! I have tried to make the book appealing to Ben as he is only 19 months old, and it is more of an heirloom than something he can play with - that is in the other present!!! I have always read this poem to our children on Christmas Eve, as it magically captures the essence of the arrival of Father Christmas with his reindeers whilst they sleep, and I just personally love it! If you 'google-it' under the name; poem The Night Before Christmas, you can get the text too. The last page has got space to slip a few photos inside so that we can keep that memory alive as well. What do you think? I am very proud of my efforts and am looking forward to giving it to them on Boxing Day when we are all together.

No comments: