Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 4 November 2007

Kreadoe doe doe....

Here is Ann at the Kreadoe yesterday in Utrecht!!! It was actually not as busy as people had been telling me all week, and it was not a case of having to shout above the rest to be heard etc. It was really quite nice! Tiring of course, but Ann found the triple-fold cards she needs for her cross stitching, so she was very happy as you can see!!! Then time for a sit down and lunch before another wander around. It was quite a while before we finally found SCRAPFEVER's stand, and could say hello to Chantal and her father, and Sanderijn who was assisting for the day. I managed to buy most of the things I wanted on my list, including one thing for Loes that I hadn't expected to find, so she will be surprised tomorow!! I bought a small stamp of a Siamese cat, and a post-cat stamp which is cute! and the paper was good too. I suppose having been there I appreciate going to the scrap shops far more, as there is only a limited amount of items they can take to a show, and the small things I wanted were hard to find. But I spent up ( of course!) and we had a lovely day. Now I want to sit down and get on with some new projects ready for the demonstration I will be giving this coming FRIDAY in KREATIEF in KERSENBOOGERD, HOORN. 11.00 til 4.00pm so come along and see me scrapping, and sign up for some great workshops!

No comments: