Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 4 November 2007

what the heck was going on last night??!!!!

I don't know who it was in the middle of the night but they were making one heck of a racket in our street!!! Taking photos and talking loudly etc, awful. Both Peter and I woke up to the disturbance and we are not amused folks!!! Highly irresponsible behaviour and rather anti-social I'm afraid, and not something we have ever heard before here in down-town Westwoud!!! I hope it wasn't any of the neighbours but I suspect that it has to have been otherwise they wouldn't have been outside our window!??? Or else it was from across the road and the sound travelled and it felt as though it was right outside our house.... could also be possible I guess....anyway, point being, I'm tired and grumpy this morning, with a cold and a sore nose and throat and not at all inclined to be pleasant!!! "Grumpy old woman" is what I am today, so I hope I cheer up later on and can enjoy the day. Supposed to be one of the last decent days for a while too, heard hailstones and wind and rain etc forecast earlier. Maybe we will go for a walk and blow away the cobwebs? Good idea Suzanne!!

No comments: