Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 27 November 2007

oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree....

This is a little tree I have altered with some pretty christmas paper, some bells and ribbons and stars etc. I bought the plain white tree in XENOS in Hoorn and when I saw it I knew it would be perfect for altering!! I have inked the trunk with brown ink and given it a more natural look, but really you could do anything you like as it is in MDF and easy to cover with paper etc. If you make the holes in like I have done, then it is great to thread the silver ribbon through and wrap it around the tree - no-one sees the sellotape behind!!! -and adding the tiny bells was so cute!!! I have got a couple more that I am going to use in a workshop so that is interesting to wait and see what someone else chooses...........have a go yourselves!!!!

No comments: