Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 10 November 2007

everything and nothing!

So it went well on Friday with the demonstration at KREATIEF, but I guess it could have been busier if the weather had been kinder.. ......and then I spent today in Rotterdam at the SCRAPFEVER crop. It was super meeting everyone and sitting and chatting and learning new ideas etc. for my stamping, but I hardly scrapped at all!!! It was more of a meet and greet opportunity which was fine, as I don't create well when I have got limited rescources and inspiration. I did buy some stuff from Chantal which is gorgeous and I can't wait to use, and I have got some stuff that I need to buy for my colouring of stamps etc. and that was that! Then Ann came round for Strictly.............SHE (not Ann!) HAS GOT TO GO!!!!!!!! Kate was hopeless and I felt the judges were more than kind to her this week! Her Salsa was appalling and there was no-one worse or anywhere near her in appallingness!!!!!! Way below standard and if the public vote her in this week it will be a crime. Even Kenny was so much better than expected and I wouldn't like to guess who should be in the dance-of tomorrow..............?????? any offers?!

No comments: