Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 8 November 2007

a sense of isolation...

Sometimes I feel that my scrapping just isn't up to the mark, and that I am totally alone in my hobby-ness......scrapping into the small wee hours just for my own pleasure; and to get me to fall asleep again!!! I was looking at a lot of other scrap-blogs just now, and they all seemed to be linked to one another but mine was not included, and I felt really sad and alone. I wonder why? Is it because I am not so good at forumming I wonder? Or do I not join in with challenges or other circles etc? Am I only in it for what I enjoy making? Do I not make scraps that people actually LIKE?!!!!! Since tomorrow I am giving the demonstration in KREATIEF, HOORN, it could just be nerves of course, but then again is it because I isolate myself? This is one reason I wanted to go to the Crop this Saturday with SCRAPFEVER; to get to know other people better and to find out more about what everyone else is doing out there!!!! I am a bit shy, and very English in my reserve-edness... ( all these new words I am making up here!!) but I am nice, and very friendly once you know me!! Of course I have ambitions and dreams of fame and fortune same as anyone else, but .....think I am just run down with my cold and headache and worry and this is so unusual for me as I am a real optimist!!!! Ah well, I have a blog because I want one, and I just want to say how FANTASTIC I feel when I see where and how many people are reading it apart from ME!! Huge hugs and thanks from me. xxx

No comments: