Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Tomorrows the first day of the rest of....

as they say! Yes, tomorrow I will get the keys to my new home and I am as much excited as I am nervous! I want it to go well, and I want to feel I am confident about everything that will come with it in these coming months but I suppose I feel that until the end of this year, it will all be a matter of taking things slower than I am used to and with more information about practical issues than I have had to deal with for years, and I am apprehensive about that. I do not doubt my own capabilities, but it is a long time since I have been on my own and 100% responsible for everything, and I have to get used to it again. I know that I am well supported and not really alone in this, but to some extent I am, so no good pretending otherwise!! The buck lands with me, right?.................
so I am going to try and sleep and get some rest before the morning, and then take the day as it comes.
Sue xx

No comments: