Les Mis Trailer

Monday 19 July 2010

sizzlingly hot!

It has been just under the 30C mark all afternoon here and don't I know it! The cats have retreated indoors somewhere as it was just too hot for their comfort, and I have been reading under the umbrella and wearing my hat so that tells you something! Actually it is good getting out old favourites to re-read as they are so familiar that I can just skim through them, remind myself of the details again, and move onto another one in just under a couple of hours!! I dearly want a good library area when we move............almost dare I say, essential to my well-being? I was reminded of a book I have got somewhere only this afternoon when I was on the phone.........time to read it again methinks! Anyway it prompted me to check out Amazon again and before I knew it there was the click of a button and 3 new books were on there way to Lutjebroek!!!!
Be happy, they are for us both!!
Sue xx

No comments: