Les Mis Trailer

Friday 16 July 2010

TIME

Friday already - this week has flown. I am almost into the last week of living here and it feels good to be moving on. I have mixed emotions flowing through me for all sorts of reasons right now, good and bad, and it is not possible to talk about them so I am going a little crazy in my head at times! But anyway, this is where its at and its time to think about paint!! Yes, one of my favourite things to do is choose colour schemes. Sad, I know, but I enjoy looking at colours and paints and wallpaper and material and although I have not got the money to put all this into action at the moment, there is nothing better than having the ideas of what it is all going to be like in the end. My friend Jackie is coming over in October to help so I have some time to do all the peeling off of the paper and smoothing the walls etc before we start on it together. The first thing I need to do is get a tape measure this morning because it is driving me nuts thinking about spaces and lengths and room........I am pretty good at making estimates of what room there is for furniture and can plan it all out in my head easily enough, but there are somethings one just has to know the length of!!! WORKTOPS!!!!...............
Other things to say but not right now........
Sue xx

No comments: