Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 22 July 2010

Decisions, decisions

My head is reeling from all the different things I have to do this coming week. That's right, it is now down to the wire for us and our move, and I am having difficulty organising the jobs in my head - I know now what the chicken and the egg felt like!!!
At least the awful wall between our bedrooms is gone and the cupboard is lying in pieces on the floor upstairs. I think we can use the shelves again in either the shed or the attic so they are worth something to us. The rest is just to be disposed of asap. Luckily the new wall will be there on Saturday morning!!
Loes, Ann, Tim and I went round this evening to take a good look at the house together and drink a glass of red wine together. It is good  to have everyones ideas and suggestions and helpful hints about how to do things as I am pretty clueless about so many DIY jobs. I can make a place look pretty but the stage in between has usually been left to someone else to sort out! I am good at the finishing touches! It isn't helpful that I have to work every day for the whole summer period which just leaves me limited time for the larger jobs, but the weekend is coming and I have a list already!!
Wasn't so hot today which is a blessing now. Rained here for a while but nothing heavy really. Going to bed with a good book now !!!!!
Sue xx

No comments: