Les Mis Trailer

Monday 26 July 2010

dem bones, dem bones....

Oh my goodness, can a body ache more than mine right now? Probably, but in my world, No!!! I am fit to drop this evening and if it wasn't for my friend Gebke answering my distress signal this evening, I think I would have just collapsed in a heap and given up for the night. What is it about rollers and paint that I just cannot get the hang of? Somehow there is no connection between my brain, my hand and the roller. I started to do the kitchen ceiling and it was a total mess. I think ceiling paint the most awful sticky stuff I have ever come across!! I guess I am just really tired too, but in the end I rang Gebke to come to my rescue as she is very handy with the bloomin' roller thingy, and luckily she was  able to come over and do it for me. She didn't splatter at all - and I even managed to get paint up my nose when I tried to do it! I got the radiators all done and most of the wallpaper off in the hall, but by 9 o'clock we decided to call it a day. Having gone there straight from work, it was long enough.  It is definitely a question of 'girl power' in my house so far!!! Ann is stepping in on Wednesday and tomorrow I aim to paint the kitchen walls..............
we are getting down to the wire now, and every free moment counts. My dearest wish right now would be for a massage..............I deserve it, don't I !!!
Sue xx

No comments: