Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 17 July 2010

happiness is a pot of paint!!

Today I found the paint I like for our house. I was imaging I would have to either go to England or Belgium to get what I wanted, but thankfully here in Hoogkarspel they know what good paint is!!!
I can now start to think colour and that makes life interesting.
I am being a good girl and listening to all the advice I am getting from one source or another, but at the end of the day my stubborn, independent streak will probably win the day!! So red goes with green, right?! My plan is to detract from the horrible kitchen cupboards which have to stay, by making it a bright and happy little place to cook in. Swinging a cat is not possible as it is too small for that, but hey, that is just a figure of speech and not something to take literally!! And once I have made some blinds for the windows in there it will all look lovely. Aah.............
It is raining here this evening but the sky is the most glorious pinky gold colour at the moment. Huge fluffy clouds racing by the window as I type, and gentle rain tinkling against the slope of the windowpane. Summer rain in fact.
What else is new? A surprise!!
Suexx

No comments: