Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 10 July 2010

Holland expects.....

Its usually the phrase 'England Expects' but this weekend it is definitely Hollands turn!! They have made the final of the World Cup and will play Spain tomorrow evening. This weekend the only colour to be seen in is ORANGE! And it is my least favourite colour of all...............I confess to wearing a t-shirt with orange mingled in with many other colours  this morning but it was more by accident than design! It is extremely hot already today and I have several chores to get done so started early. The cats are in and out depending on how hot they are feeling, and Finka is loving it. She is a real garden-girl. Genghis prefers the comfort of our bed when it is this warm and sneaks upstairs to lie in the shade on our bed.

I have been so busy recently trying to organise the move and booking people for gas and water and the internet etc. I went to Ikea and finally ordered the things Tim and I wanted from there but not all of them because it was too expensive right now. I have to confess to falling in love with a coffee table I saw in another shop this week - and plan to have saved enough to buy it in October!! Something to look forward to I feel....though when it comes to interior decorating I have the patience of a gnat!!! I want it all done yesterday - no escaping that fact, so I am having to have the brakes put on me by someone else this time!!!
I do appreciate it and know it is what I need to hear, but forgive me if I turn deaf suddenly every now and then!?
Well, time to move onto the next task on my list before the temperature soars above the 30C like yesterday.
Sue xx

No comments: