Les Mis Trailer

Monday 19 July 2010

Monday morning

It promises to be a lovely sunny and hot couple of days so I am happy not to be working today! It is absolutely blue sky out there without a cloud in sight!
How was your weekend? Mine was quiet but okay I suppose. It feels strange to be this close to getting our keys to the house and yet not being able to do anything for two more days - sort of a limbo feeling. I live here but I will soon live ten minutes up the road sort of feeling!! I suppose this coming weekend will be when  I really feel I am doing stuff and filling the last remaining boxes etc. My books are still on the top floor!! Maybe I ought to just be glad that I can rest now as soon that will be a luxury of the past!
Tim has his friend staying with us for a few days so maybe they will have plans for today. I am awake quite early so no doubt they will not emerge until half way through the morning!
So, a very good morning to everyone reading this where every you may be.
Sue xx

No comments: