Les Mis Trailer

Friday 2 July 2010

Making progress

Apart from the fact that today was the warmest of the whole year to date - 35C - I managed to get some things done that were very satisfying for me. I made a decision about the flooring I want for our new house and went to look for that, and then I received the training package for my course that starts this October, all very exciting. It looks such a lot to digest and take in, but I am a fast reader so it ought to be fine. After the move I will find the time to settle down and read, read, read. What really appeals is the tiny germ of an idea that I might be able to do my masters after this year, as it is a matter of writing a dissertation on something and I reckon I ought to be able to do that................something to think about later anyway.
And Holland won against Brazil so that is pretty neat too!! A good second half to the game and a well-deserved win. Bad luck Andy Murray though - knocked out by Nadal who was playing top tennis today. I think he will probably win the tournament now, but the other guy was phenomenal in the other semi so maybe not. At any rate a great final in store.
Still wrestling with the name game........went to a site with place names in England on it, and some were unbelievable! My current favourite was Upper Wummer........just for the way it sounds ha!ha! But I have another serious contender that I need to think about.............keep you guessing!!
Sue xx

No comments: