Les Mis Trailer

Monday 1 October 2007

young love, basketball, line dancing and STRICTLY!!

So we had Tim's new girlfriend here yesterday. It's started, the interest in the opposite sex and all that that entails! Scary really, having read all the horror stories in the Margriet about what young teens get up to these days!! I told Tim that in 'my day' it was not allowed to be upstairs alone with my boyfriends ever, when I lived at home, and yet now they just race upstairs and sit in front of the computer telling all their friends that they are together!!!! So long as I could hear voices it was ok, but towards the end of the afternoon it got a bit quieter....................and there were flushed faces when they came down for pizza!!!!! Ah.....................Tim seems pretty keen but she isn't local so how long it will last I don't know. I do know that the phone bill will go up and that this lass is a chatter so there are long conversations and webcam sessions happening.......am I am happy bunny???? Don't think so!!!! But I'll keep that to myself and you!! On a lighter note he was playing a basketball match this Saturday and they won by 1 point! Tim was the top scorer and played a blinder, which was great to watch. He played the total match too so his knee problem is over thank goodness. I think Bart was impressed as he came to watch them play, so that is good too. Tim's new coach is rather 'excitable' on the sideline, but Maarten is great according to Tim and is now starting to get results from this new team. Nice parents too, and we all treated the team to patats afterwards which they enjoyed. Tim is happy that he didn't stop playing this year which we are delighted about as well. It is important to have a sport and play in teams etc as it has a value that goes beyond the winning etc. Even I am enjoying my sport once a week, but even more so, the line dancing!!!! Yes, I am really loving it! Must be getting fitter too, which is a bonus, but I love the music and the dancing and it is great. If only Peter was interested....................... This Saturday STRICTLY starts again!!!! yes, our favourite dance show is ready for the off and this year Willie Thorne is taking part so everyone look out for Becci's friend NATALIE in the audience as she was her best friend at primary school!!!! There are some strong female contestants this year so my guess, before the show starts, is that one of the ladies will win. I wonder who Linda will support? She is my friend in Leeds who is the only other serious supporter I can discuss it with! Every year( so far) I have chosen the winner correctly, so we have a little side-bet going on about who it will be. I need to see the first show to know who has the potential and who will fall at the first waltz!!!!! Watch this blog!!!

No comments: