Les Mis Trailer

Wednesday 31 October 2007

getting a cold..........

It's that time of year, when the weather changes on a daily basis and people start to sniffle and snuffle with colds, and it feels like I am getting one! Just when I don't need it either: I've got several workshops this week and then it is the Kreadoe at the weekend which I am expecting to be fantastic. It won't be good at all for my purse, but I will be able to fully justify everything I spend of course...........and we have a meeting at school tomorrow, and so many things to do, and my head is splitting, and my throat hurts and I am hot and bothered.........the symptons of the good old-fashioned Common Cold in other words!!!! But it is 'best foot forward' and 'up and at 'em' and all those other sayings we use to randomly cheer people up and hopefully it won't get any worse in the next 3 days................after Saturday I can feel as ill as I like but not before!!!!! Today I actually caught up with the housework apart from the ironing which is a mountain too high to climb right now, but the bathroom sparkles again! I was awake so early as Peter went off to Maastricht at the crack of dawn so after trying to fall back to sleep in vain, I decided to get up and start on the cleaning. It has been a very long day, but I have got a lot done in that time so I feel ok about it. Once Peter clears away his clutter upstairs I will face the ironing. Deal?.... Anyway, I have finished my scrapped book for Christmas and will take photos tomorrow or Friday depending on time and mood. Can't say I am looking forward to the meeting tomorrow afternoon at all, but I can't forecast what will happen so I can't mope about it yet! Thanks Ineke for the cheery e-mail; I appreciate it! And Dublin does sound fantastic!!! Must go there one day too..before it gets too expensive! Edinburgh is also superb as is Dundee for shopping, if you fancy a change?!!! Or good old England of course???!!!!

No comments: